Wine Party!~

Jenny

Lest we forget....8 pm be there or be square lol.  Bring your wine, Vodka, coffee, tea or rain water.  Alcohol not required, just understand some of us get a bit silly and there are few that like to streak naked in the chat room.  Not me of course  ;)

• Like 2

Oh I hope you all have a wonderful time.

I will try to get to one, in the future, but hubby is a shift worker so when he is around I hang out with him...while I've got him!..lol

As I say have a ball....next time for me.

• Like 1

Do I just check in chat periodically then?

I can get to chat beginning 8PM US Eastern time.  Is that like 1am for you?  The UK folks may want to start earlier?  action and tracey...are you coming?  I can try to pop in earlier as well if my kids behave.  :)  What about Ireland and the Aussies? 

• Like 2

nearly there lol im still in the train office - bloody slave drivers they are put in 14 hours straight where the ruddy union when you need them ;) lol

Lol. Time for me to get another drink then :)

I don't know if I can make it tonight.  :(  Playing taxi driver this evening for six kids.  I'll try to pop in later.

Action, Tracey and our other UK friends, you'll have to stay up late tonight so I can say hi before you go to bed! 

• Like 1

I don't know if I can make it tonight.   :(  Playing taxi driver this evening for six kids.  I'll try to pop in later.

Action, Tracey and our other UK friends, you'll have to stay up late tonight so I can say hi before you go to bed! 

LOL Petra, you are always trying to get us to stay up late by asking us questions... I might stay up late if there is naked volleyball LOL