Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leahcar

Featured Replies

Anyone have any updates on her?

I hope someone has.  I think about her all the time.  

She just vanished and the last we knew was that nobody had a clue where she was or what happened to her.  Now we know what TAC is okay, we need to make sure that Rachael is okay.  We knew when TAC left that he was going to be without Internet for awhile but with Rachael, nothing.  Very concerned about her.

I really miss her, too...I wish she would let us know she is okay...even if she is smoking...

 

It really concerns me because the last we heard she was worried about a medical procedure, right?

I got no reply back from the email I sent her, hopefully she's just out living life to the full with the new fella she had met before she disappeared.

Yeah, I've been wondering how she and her black cat Banana (I gave her the idea for the name thank you) are doing.

Sent her multiple PMs to the point that she probably thought I was a stalker, lol... Seriously though, they all still say 'unread'... Last I heard was the she was waiting on the realists from her tests, and that she just started dating a guy that was a smoker... Then she vanished without a trace :(

 

Hoping that she is well...

i miss her to hope shes  ok

I really hope she's okay as well.

 

I think about her a lot. She has one hell of a sense of humour!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.