Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DD Hair Colour Poll

DD Hair Colour 17 members have voted

  1. 1. DD needs help choosing the next colour of her hair I always wanted to do a poll LOL probably stuffed it up but hey ho here we go :)

    • purple
      57%
      11
    • Teal
      10%
      2
    • Green
      0%
      0
    • Blue
      5%
      1
    • pink
      10%
      2
    • unicorn rainbow colours :)
      5%
      1
    • blue rinse
      0%
      0
    • Zombie killing mad woman with battle axe black
      10%
      2
    • red
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Looks like it might end up being purple :p

Purple is my most favorite color!  Do it!  and take pics!

Purple it is.. It isn't the whole head guys just the front. I will be doing it over the weekend and will post when I am done. :) 

Wah Wah...I was counting on the Teal.  :cray:

Wah Wah...I was counting on the Teal.  :cray:

For Christmas. I will match my daughters ornaments. 

1016.jpg

 

 

Pink or red!  I just had mine colored yesterday again - I can give you my stylist's #...

You look great Jen/Ava!

DD let's see the pics. Iffin you have time outside the zombie soaps.

I'm doing it Friday. :) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.