**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Well since we have so much in common I'm going to say that 1. is the lie because I do 3 and I used to do 2 until my ear holes got infected by titanium earrings and I let them close :(

Yes........you're right.....(I wear tiny nickel-free hoops and luckily no problem so far)..they are super hard to put back in so I have only taken them out for an MRI and when I had shoulder surgery & carpal tunnel surgery.....did you ever notice when I talk about myself...I go on...and on...and on...and on??????

• Haha 1

I have a necklace that I never take off since I can't wear earrings anymore.  So I guess it's my turn

1. I buy lottery tickets ALOT

2. I pay someone to wash my car

3. I take my dog to the groomers for a bath

Ha, ha I'm getting good at this or you're getting bad at it..................lol

1. My husband is making meatballs today

2. My husband is making beanie weenie today

3. My husband is having a beer right now

Yep beazel guessed it. I know un poquito espanol

That's means a little Spanish, not fluent but I love making people who are speaking Spanish in front of me think I know what they are saying lol

• Haha 1