September 16, 20251 yr Congratulations @Lust4Life2016on your 9 years smoke free! 🎉👍 That is amazing and you are truly a role model for all of us! Treat yourself today!
September 30, 20251 yr Thanks All! I completely forgot my own smobriety anniversary!!! I was traveling. What I did remember- the angst of finding the smoker’s zone, the stench of stale tobacco, standing in the cold rain to get that fix while life carried on in exuberance on the other side of the door. I enjoyed a lovely vacation- free from that demon. I’m forever grateful to QT (and QSMB). Cheers Jilly Bean! I celebrate in your honor.
September 30, 20251 yr Congratulations Lust Sorry to be late I was on my Jollies You will be invited to the Decade Party next year … exciting
September 30, 20251 yr Congrats LFL! 9 years is such a long time. I'm sure you never imagined being smoke free that long back when you first decided to quit. Just goes to show what good things can happen when we apply ourselves to making an inportant change in out lifestyle 😀
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.