Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Too much

Featured Replies

I can't take it anymore and thinking I am done. I know all the downsides an negatives. Just seems so much work and time. All the effort and still come back here for help. Think I would have it all figured out and know the answer but still is one rung higher on the ladder. No matter what, it's still just out of reach everyday.

 

I went out and bought new dress pants. It's a once every ten year thing but I will never get back to 185 pounds. I was there before quiting. Now all the gym time seems to be paying off. Pants need to be next size up. Shirts too. Not fat. Just bigger and clothes too tight. Figure 210-215 is new normal. Fine with that. 25 pounds in two years and pants went from 34x34 to 36x34. Also in late 40s so could be a factor

 

4 new pairs of dress pant. Figure last me 10 more years since I only wear one every couple weeks.

 

Benefit of a uniform. Never have to decide what to wear

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Was gonna say - more of you to love my friend and offer loving supports ! But unfortunately can no longer get the image of Chrispy and his frank and berries out of my mind ... So am now screaming i

  • Am I the only fat ass that saw Crispy and Bacon in the same post and suddenly wanted to eat?

  • I feel your pain bakon...it has been a while since I have seen "Frank and Berries" in the shower.

 Figure 210-215 is new normal. Fine with that. 25 pounds in two years and pants went from 34x34 to 36x34.

Also in late 40s so could be a factor

 

My dear, most darling young man.

Enjoy your bod

and give it the best of care.

 

GRAVITY

is not our friend

and in the end, 

GRAVITY WINS.

:D  

Love,

S

I can't take it anymore and thinking I am done. I know all the downsides an negatives. Just seems so much work and time. All the effort and still come back here for help. Think I would have it all figured out and know the answer but still is one rung higher on the ladder. No matter what, it's still just out of reach everyday.

 

I went out and bought new dress pants. It's a once every ten year thing but I will never get back to 185 pounds. I was there before quiting. Now all the gym time seems to be paying off. Pants need to be next size up. Shirts too. Not fat. Just bigger and clothes too tight. Figure 210-215 is new normal. Fine with that. 25 pounds in two years and pants went from 34x34 to 36x34. Also in late 40s so could be a factor

 

4 new pairs of dress pant. Figure last me 10 more years since I only wear one every couple weeks.

 

Benefit of a uniform. Never have to decide what to wear

What can't you take and what do you think your done with? I'm confused.

Sounds pretty darn good to me...and we love you just the way you are! :wub: (or i do, anyway)

I feel your pain bakon...it has been a while since I have seen "Frank and Berries" in the shower.

Was gonna say - more of you to love my friend and offer loving supports ! But unfortunately can no longer get the image of Chrispy and his frank and berries out of my mind ... So am now screaming in a pillow - knowing that sleep is out of the question !!

Was gonna say - more of you to love my friend and offer loving supports ! But unfortunately can no longer get the image of Chrispy and his frank and berries out of my mind ... So am now screaming in a pillow - knowing that sleep is out of the question !!

O.m.g......hilerious........

Was gonna say - more of you to love my friend and offer loving supports ! But unfortunately can no longer get the image of Chrispy and his frank and berries out of my mind ... So am now screaming in a pillow - knowing that sleep is out of the question !!

 

My work is done here.

 

PS.  Too bad I am computer challenged and can't post pictures. 

 

PSS.  yes...I am that guy.

Was gonna say - more of you to love my friend and offer loving supports ! But unfortunately can no longer get the image of Chrispy and his frank and berries out of my mind ... So am now screaming in a pillow - knowing that sleep is out of the question !!

I'm with you Pippa!!  So glad it is not sleep time where I am!  

Not really sure if my feelings are hurt here or not.  What is wrong with my junk?

I feel your pain bakon...it has been a while since I have seen "Frank and Berries" in the shower.

 

Not really sure if my feelings are hurt here or not.  What is wrong with my junk?

 

Well dear Chrispy,

There is probably nothing 'wrong' with you.

But,  since you can't SEE your junque

maybe, call a 'special' friend over for a look/see ?

Just to be sure. :) 

Love,

S

Ahhh there's no such thing as too much bakon :)

 

I'm sure your junk is lovely Chrispy, don't listen to the smutty ones ((chrispy)).

Bakon, what are you saying, you are going to smoke because you feel fat?

Bakon, what are you saying, you are going to smoke because you feel fat?

He means it was all too much (weight wise, more to love) and he's had to go buy new trousers :)

oh, good.  I didn't think Bakon was that much of a wimp to worry about his figure but I wasn't sure.  Meow.  ;)

bakon maybe you should switch to Low Cal Windows  :P

Ahhh there's no such thing as too much bakon :)

 

I'm sure your junk is lovely Chrispy, don't listen to the smutty ones ((chrispy)).

Am I the only fat ass that saw Crispy and Bacon in the same post and suddenly wanted to eat?

Am I the only fat ass that saw Crispy and Bacon in the same post and suddenly wanted to eat?

Proper funny!  Of course now my shepherds pie isn't looking as appealing :(

Am I the only fat ass that saw Crispy and Bacon in the same post and suddenly wanted to eat?

 

 

Proper funny!  Of course now my shepherds pie isn't looking as appealing :(

:lol2:  :lol22:    Berries, anyone?

Off topic, but I just realized we have a window licker emoticon... :sarcastic_blum:...sure I am the last to know...

:lol2:  :lol22:    Berries, anyone?

You know what I back tracked and read all of the posts in this one... 

I recently bought the Monster Cereals because they are back for the season... Guess what I had for breakfast ...ruined forever... thanks Chrispy

bakon maybe you should switch to Low Cal Windows  :P

hahahahaha!

Am I the only fat ass that saw Crispy and Bacon in the same post and suddenly wanted to eat?

 

Now that is some funny stuff Ds... nice work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.