Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

who was your teenage hearthrob??

Featured Replies

showing my age here...but when I was 13....I really wanted to be jesse's girl  :)

Saw Rick Springfield in concert...fell in love

 

 

 

I am Jesse All the guys wanted my pretend girl

Valerie Bertinelli for SURE!!!  I watched as many episodes of One Day At a Time as I could. 

 

there Babs...you are not the only old one here.

Rob Lowe. I wrapped up my school folders with his pictures. Ahhhhhhhhh.....

 

I wouldn´t run away from him now, but I mean when he looked like this: (just to show my age a bit too :P )

 

 

rl%2Bclass.jpg

Geez,I've got to go back a long time.....l.ol.

Of course coming from Liverpool,the Beatles dominated my whole youth.....

John Lennon....was my idol......but loved them all......those times were magic......Liverpool was a great place to be.....

Once went in the cavern club Doreen, still an amazing energy that the place has, bet it was awesome!

 

Matt Goss from Bros was mine. Can't copy pictures but had a look and yeah, he hasn't aged well and is currently playing vegas... Oops!  I still feel more justified then my best mate of the time who favoured George Michael!!  Winning over here :)

Olivia Newton John...Raquel Welch...the vast majority of underwear models in shopping catalogues.....

 

I could go on for ages!

I wouldn´t know which one is which one.. .

 

e-gall-goss-twins.jpg

 

 I was sorely disappointed when a friend told me George Michael was gay. I was like "No way! :rolleyes: "...

That reminds me.... John Taylor!!! (Duran Duran)

 

Those 80´s men... hahahahaha! How cute they look now!

 

john-taylor-3.jpg

I always liked the older ladies. Angie dickenson or Cher. Valerie was cute but Farrah facette ruled and my dad had the poster behind the bar.

First thing my mother did after kicking him out was tear down Farrah

That reminds me.... John Taylor!!! (Duran Duran)

 

Those 80´s men... hahahahaha! How cute they look now!

 

john-taylor-3.jpg

I shaved my legs because I heard he did...

 

Looked a bit weird on the Rugby pitch though...

I shaved my legs because I heard he did...

 

Looked a bit weird on the Rugby pitch though...

 

Can´t think of anything more unsexy than shaved legs under a kilt :(

Once went in the cavern club Doreen, still an amazing energy that the place has, bet it was awesome!

 

Matt Goss from Bros was mine. Can't copy pictures but had a look and yeah, he hasn't aged well and is currently playing vegas... Oops!  I still feel more justified then my best mate of the time who favoured George Michael!!  Winning over here :)

I agree the cavern is still a great place to go,have drinks,and listen to some great music.....

Roger Taylor ,the drummer of queen was a cutie to me too.....

Oh the memories.....

When I married tony,he had a great Beatle hair cut....long to his shoulders.....now.....

Welllll nice shine.....his head,not his hair....

My head is spinning, sorry. I´ve just remembered Archie (or Anthony?), of course, when I was about 10 or 11... I wanted to be Candy Candy. He must have been my first hearthrob. And can´t imagine him with hairy legs, I must admit.

 

candy31.jpg

Going to get a chubby

I wouldn´t know which one is which one.. .

 

e-gall-goss-twins.jpg

 

 I was sorely disappointed when a friend told me George Michael was gay. I was like "No way! :rolleyes: "...

Mine's the one on the left, Matt was my man...not his brother Luke who is the other one.

 

 

 

Actually looking at this picture my man Chris has the same haircut haha, just dark haired...think I just understood his mates calling him 80s as a nickname!

I was soooooooo in teenage love with this bloke....once I purchased their LP's I was in Ant music heaven....cor ;)

 

Can´t think of anything more unsexy than shaved legs under a kilt :(

That's just because you have never seen my legs.... :wub:

I'm thinking John Duran and Farrah kinda look alike???  Must be the hair! :)

 

john-taylor-3.jpg51iwmDDf35L._SY300_.jpg

showing my age here...but when I was 13....I really wanted to be jesse's girl  :)

Saw Rick Springfield in concert...fell in love

 

 

 

Rick Springfield was my very first concert!  Four 13 y/o girls were dropped off at the entrance and our seats were way up in the nose bleed section!.  BEST CONCERT EVER!!!! (Well, maybe not the BEST concert, but memorable for sure!!!). 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.