Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tuesday 1st of July NOPE Pledge

Featured Replies

Throw those curtains wide....one day like this a year would see me right...

 

Not One Puff Ever....just for today.

NOPE today all day.

  • Author

Nope

 

did you see Elbow at Glastonbury, they showed on the tv?

No. But I think I might look that up on I player. Were they good?

Nope and another beaut of a day, happy days xxxx

Nope! Close the curtains, shut the windows, crank the a/c and have your boat ready to flee the deluge. Another summer day in Miami

Beautiful day, not working off to the park later NOPE today just because its the 1st of July xx

nope  im not going to smoke

Bandit, no they were old and a bit pants lol, but it's the guys who made the song whose lyrics you quoted :)

 

Anyway, I'm just here remembering my nope, nothing to see here. 

  • Author

Bandit, no they were old and a bit pants lol, but it's the guys who made the song whose lyrics you quoted :)

 

Anyway, I'm just here remembering my nope, nothing to see here. 

I know who they are missus.... :angry:

 

Shame they were pants though...maybe I won't look them up!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.