Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post a Song you Like

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5k
  • Views 591.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Soon the Navratri festival will begin in India, it's a 9 day festival where we pray to the Goddess Durga and a lot of places (specifically Gujarat state) celebrate with Dandiya/Garba, which is basical

  • Missing George, Tom & Roy today.........  

Posted Images

Big Sam Smith fan. This song makes me sad.

 

Hey DD, is Shawn Mullins still popular in GA? I've always loved his stuff, so much. Been listening to 'under the velvet sun' lately.

Hey DD, is Shawn Mullins still popular in GA? I've always loved his stuff, so much. Been listening to 'under the velvet sun' lately.

LOL I do not know who this is. I will research it and let you know. 

Feeling really sad today. Sigh.

 

well?

I figured out who it is. I actually think he played the civic center here last year. 

Oh gods Leanna, Olly murs is my guilty pleasure, I bop and everything, shhhh 

I don't know much about him, but love his music!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.