Not feeling great

Linda

Haven't been feeling good the last few days.

Not been here to much lately, and I realize I need to be.

Laying around not feeling good give me to much time

to think about smoking. Oh yeah how do yoh miss something

that's killing you.CRAZY!!!

• Sad 4

Linda,

I am sorry you are feeling bad, the struggle is real.  Just try to stay busy, it will help a lot. I have cleaned out all the closests, dressers. fridges, bathrooms. Just that will keep your mind occupied. I have also joined a survey site, keeps me busy and can earn money or gift cards. Sorry to say my attention has been focused on the Covid issue.  I really feel like we will in the US and my state Texas, will have another shut down. I feel stupid but have been busy stock piling for a couple of months of quarantine.  We have all learned that just being vaccinated will not keep you safe. Smoking is the last thing I have on my mind, just want to make sure I have everything I need (and my pups) so my son won't have to worry about me. I worry about them,  out there in the work force.  Their jobs have a lot of public contact, and my grandson just went back to school this week. 

You will get thru it because you have helped other people get through it.  I will keep you in my thoughts!

K

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Felt a litter better yesterday but today feeling worse.

Good thing because I am really wanting a cigarette, how Duke

Is that. Good thing I don't have any and not well enough to

go to the store. I know it won't help but damm!!!

• Sad 2

You know Girl I still have Urges no matter if its a good thing my feeling says have a smoke celebrate !  or if something is not going well it says have a smoke feel better.

For me they have been fast and pretty much easy to shrug off. 

Just before my surgery I was cleaning out my truck cause I had to clear out the passenger seat for the wife and cam across a Honey Berry cigar package, my heart about jumped out of my chest, thank god it was spare fusses for my truck and not a cigar. 

I know what you mean by thank god I didn't have any !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Feel good things to do ?

I love to cook when feeling Blue, usually something weird, different, something I have never made before.

A long hot soapy Bath, soft music cucumber one your eyes.

Put on Saturday night fever and Dance the dances usually in my underwear.  Now if the thought of that doesn't make you smile ?

and Last but not leased call some naïve or gullible person and tell them the sky is falling  and UFOs have been seen in all the areas the sky has fallen or some other equally silly thing and see how long you can keep them going,  the cream on the Cake would be to get them to help you call every body and warn them.

Edited by Opah
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Opah said:

Feel good things to do ?

I love to cook when feeling Blue, usually something weird, different, something I have never made before.

A long hot soapy Bath, soft music cucumber one your eyes.

Put on Saturday night fever and Dance the dances usually in my underwear.  Now if the thought of that doesn't make you smile ?

and Last but not leased call some naïve or gullible person and tell them the sky is falling  and UFOs have been seen in all the areas the sky has fallen or some other equally silly thing and see how long you can keep them going,  the cream on the Cake would be to get them to help you call every body.

@Opah That visual did make me smile lol I have not felt well enough to do much but lay on the couch.

I'm not a good patient when sick,I don't get sick to often which is a good thing. Thank you for the smile😂😂

Stay focused Linda .....

Then negative thoughts into positive ones.....

Yes this virus is a pain ....but hopefully it will get better ....

It's OK to Wobble ..just don't fall over ....I was told this to me many moons ago ....and it stuck in my brain ..

• Like 1