How many cigarettes I have NOT Smoked

Nancy

Almost 10,000...and this is what it looks like:

xin_1805042816164282890519.jpg

A little girl poses in front of a glass container filled with 10,000 cigarettes on a street in Xiamen, southeast China's Fujian Province, May 27, 2007. The installation is aimed to raise people's awareness of the harm of smoking. [CFP]

• Like 2

CRAZY!!!!  Man was I stupid!  And I said I as to not hurt anyone's feelings.  But I wanted to say we.

Keep on keepin on.

we were all stupid!

How many has The Sarge NOT smoked?

Just the one..

One.

Easy Peasy

that is a valid point...

Jeeee whizz nancy just think set them on fire and thats what you would have put in your lungs scary stuff i love seeing this stuff

Because we are cool non smokers and dont do this to ourselves anymore :)

• Like 1

wow.... just think how long it would take just to count all 10,000 out one at a time....look at how much time smoking took  from us....good to have that time ahead to do what we want to do with it.

great post,thanks Nancy - visuals help keep my resolve..

• Like 1

7,768 cigarettes not smoked in almost 8 months.  $2,774.27 saved.  $11 per day, $83 per week and $332 per month to smoke.  Disgusting how I used to waste my hard earned money.  You can do a lot of things with $332 per month.  Two private music lessons per week for one child is what my smoking can now pay for.

Look at the stark contrast between where that money goes to now.  I sit here literally speechless to think of all the benefits that learning music has to a child versus me smoking and shortening my life which hurts my children more than me.  I'm so glad I quit.  I'm so glad my Dr. told me I was an addict and full of shit.  I'm so glad to have found other quitters who understand.  :i-m_so_happy:

• Like 1