Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask Jenny Anything, Anything At All

Featured Replies

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

 

What is your biggest pet peeve?

 

Why do Mainer's call Massholes Massholes?  I can't seem to figure it out... :unknw:

 

  • Author

Jenny are you hiding?

 

Did Jengels question embarrass you? ( I will beat him up if you want) ( j/k Jengels, I would never do that, just don't tell the Jennster.)

What happened to Dory?  You did not flush the fish, did you?

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

 

What is your biggest pet peeve?

 

Why do Mainer's call Massholes Massholes?  I can't seem to figure it out... :unknw:

I wanted to be famous.  I guess at this point infamous is the most I can hope for.

I dislike how mean people always think they are being honest, when really they're just being mean.

Well Colleen, whenever we cross state lines into Assachussettes, we can't help but notice the overabundance of rude and obnoxious people.  Many of these "people" will use unpleasant "hand signals" while in rush hour traffic. 

Do you prefer bikini, thongs, or commando?

Commando at night for sleep, always.  Bikini during the day.   What I really prefer?  Maternity undies.  They are the BEST!  I wore them for several years after each child until my husband begged me not to.  lol

What happened to Dory?  You did not flush the fish, did you?

Witness protection program.  I miss her too.  Maybe one day it will be safe for her to return.

What is your favorite movie?

When Harry met Sally.  Love that movie, but then I love Billy Crystal.   Pretty Woman runs a close second.

Witness protection program.  I miss her too.  Maybe one day it will be safe for her to return.

Well that is a relief!! 

  • Author

I wanted to be famous.  I guess at this point infamous is the most I can hope for.

I dislike how mean people always think they are being honest, when really they're just being mean.

Well Colleen, whenever we cross state lines into Assachussettes, we can't help but notice the overabundance of rude and obnoxious people.  Many of these "people" will use unpleasant "hand signals" while in rush hour traffic. 

Did you know we just don't understand why out of staters stop at a yellow light, so we lean on the horn and tailgate?  

 

What is your favorite cheese?

Did you know we just don't understand why out of staters stop at a yellow light, so we lean on the horn and tailgate?  

 

What is your favorite cheese?

We stop at yellow lights because we're from out of town and we don't know where we're going.

 

My favorite cheese is....

 

OTF385556L.jpg

Favourite vacation?

 

If you did not live where you live now - where would you like to live and why?

I've only ever been to one tropical place and that was St. Thomas on my honeymoon.  Would love to go again there or anywhere tropical.  I love the sea and the sun.

 

If I didn't live in Maine, I would move somewhere warmer with little or no winter weather.  As I get older I appreciate the long cold winters less and less.  I would move out West probably, less humidity and I have family in Arizona and New Mexico.  The hubs and I talk about moving all the time.  Want to wait until the girls are grown so they can experience their extended family being around.

What was the stupidest thing you've done while under the influence? ;)

Hmmm, well on my birthday some years ago I went out with some folks from work and got totally wasted. I did some things I would not normally do, some of which while only partially dressed....At one point I tripped on someones foot and fell down.  While I was down there I puked all over some guys shoe.  I married him two years later. :)

YOU ARE AWESOME, Jenny Jen!!!!

 

What is your favorite color?

 

How long have you been married?  

 

Have you ever been to a strip club? 

Purple, 15 years--It's my second marriage, first husband was not very nice to the Jenny so had to drop him :fool: .  No on the strip club.   We don't have many of those around where I live.  Someone started a topless coffee shop once but it caused a huge scandal, broke up some marriages and eventually someone set it on fire and it burned to the ground.  I always meant to go check it out...

What kind of nurse are you? What do you like and not like about it?

LOL!  I'm not a nurse!!!  I faint at the slightest sight of pain and suffering!  :)

 

I currently work for a hospital in the Pharmacy managing the drug discount program.  The government allows for steep discounts on drugs for eligible patients but the rules are strict so I make sure we stay in compliance.

This is a new position for me.  Prior to this I worked for 20 plus years supporting the billing office software at the same hospital.  My job was phased out so I had to venture in a new direction.  I like it a lot so far.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.