Saturday Poll: Eggs.....

notsmokinjo

Bacon & Eggs.... but what are the best eggs for this breakfast feast?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Bacon and Eggs is the meal of the day.... but how are those eggs going to be served.....

• Over easy
    • Sunny Side Up
    • Poached
    • Scrambled

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/19 at 10:13 PM

On 2/17/2019 at 9:26 PM, Boo said:

Since hard boiled was not an option, I voted for scrambled.

Not to brag but...I make a really good omelette.  I just recently started making frittatas as well.

I make a mean omelette too boo. Do your omelettes end up looking like pizzas like mines???? Anyone??? 

20190219_225253.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WeegieWoman said:

I make a mean omelette too boo. Do your omelettes end up looking like pizzas like mines???? Anyone??? 

My omelettes never look like a pizza.  I never serve omelettes open-faced, always folded.  If my omelettes were going to look like another food it would be some kind of weird egg taco concoction.

The frittatas I make always resemble a pizza.  Or pie.  Or pizza pie if you will.  

• Like 2

G’day

I actually don’t like omelettes myself. My wife loves them so I cook for her. I finish the toppings under the grill and fold. She loves them so I don’t mind cooking them.

Then because the grills on I have baked beans on toast with grilled cheese on top. 

Each to thier own

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I cannot vote on there, too late but sunny side up would be my choice. But I am not real picky.

There is a concern though - You said "meal of the day". I really do not like getting out of bed before 4 PM, would that be too late to enjoy this meal?

Well let us make it 5 because I do not actually get OUT of bed til about 15 after, then brush my teeth, go to restroom, feed the dog,  sand the dead skin off my feet, shower, etc.

I used to be really good about getting up right at 4:00 but every since I quit smoking, I have more time to be a sloth.

• Like 2