Greetings future Quitters! Jan 1 2019 is 2 weeks away...

Lust4Life

The first of the year is a popular quit day.  Are you lurking here, counting down the days? If so, bravo!  Stay close to this site.   My last cigarette was 9/26/2016.  I know the angst, excitement, fear, determination, grief, etc that often accompanies a quit.  If your quit date is Jan 1 2019- you have time to prepare.  What is your plan?  What quit method best suits you? Cold turkey, patches, gum, meds...?  Then...what will you do when that first wave of a crave crashes over you? How about the next one that nearly drowns you?   

I have had multiple failed quit attempts.  Maybe the reason I failed is because I was not honest w myself.  When I was honest w myself, I succeeded.  My honest mantra went something like this~ quitting sucks.  Quitting really sucks.  This sucks. It won’t suck like this forever.  I will not smoke today even though it really hurts. My head, my nerves, my whole being hurts.  Quitting sucks. Addiction sucks.  Quitting will not be easy.  I will not smoke today.  Play, rewind,repeat until the deed is done.

You can quit. You have support & resources here. Use them. You will quit.

Welcome to the other side!

-L4L

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Quitting smoking is the most wonderful rewarding gift you can give yourself ....

Don't wait ....it just might be too late....

Jump on the train....we will help you reach your freedom....what a way to start a New Year....it's doable ...

Looking forward to meeting you here....

• Like 5

Happy New Year,  Quitters and Lurkers !

YOU have the POWER to quit smoking and face your Nicotine Addiction.

By putting a stop to the cycle, 

you will be rewarded with better health, wealth

and witness a blossoming of self-confidence, earning a sincere trust in yourself.

The benefits are not to be underestimated.

So, take a chance on YOU.  We're here to cheer you on.

Addiction sucks.  It robs your soul.  It robs your family of you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Jump on the Train.....we are waiting for you ....

Don't spend another minute spending all your hard earned money ,on a addiction which will kill you ....don't give the tobacco companies any more ....

Don't become just ....Another Number .....

Quitting is doable ....you can do it ....well show you how .....

a37902e0ca510a8ac7112938ad1a5934--roman-reigns-gif-roman-reigns-smile.jpg

• Like 6

I'm back.

I failed in 2018 but I am determined that 2019 is going to be my year. I had beaten almost every obstacle until the family holiday at the back end of July beginning of August.

I am currently reading an Allen Carr book for my inspiration for this quit which I'm determined is going to be my last quit. 

Ive set myself a time of 11:59pm tonight for my quit and am thoroughly certain this will be my time. I'm going for a run in the morning and will be regularly running alongside eating well. This is it for me. Onwards and upwards people. Good luck if you are also quitting and we'll done to everyone already quit.

• Like 9

Welcome back tocevoD! We are always happy to see anyone who is determined to put this addiction in their past! I hope you maintain your determination to quit for good this time. Sounds like you have a good plan in place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1