Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello!

Featured Replies

Hi everyone! 

 

Just a a note to say hi. Not sure if anyone remembers me but I am still smoke free and just wanted that to be known. I’ve had a few personal and work issues so haven’t been on here much but I wish I was! Hope everyone is well

ROOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were lost but so glad you are still smoke free. Glad you popped in to update us, it was some good news I needed in a bleak day. Sorry the personal and work issues have been tying you up, but just think how strong you quit is seeing as you have been dealing with those and you have still kept your quit... Well Done.

Hi Roopy.

What a fabulous quit you have working for you !

  • Author

Thank you all so much!

Roopy it is great to hear from you. Fantastic news that you are doing so well, congratulations! 

YAY Roopy, great to hear from you and brilliant that ypur quit is still going strong.. Hope you are able to hand around ?

Keep on truckin' Roopy, glad to see your still riding the train.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.