IGNORE DUP NOPE

Whispers

I;ll give ya a nope anywhoo.

It's bad luck to start 2 and not let them run, i dunno why my fvck up brain just made it up adn told me... it said don't ignore Whispers Nope thread... or maybe its cos i just didn't feel like following orders.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

Jo was nigh nighs fpr a change cos she took a sleepy pill because she couldn't stand her own psycho company..... anywhoo woke up a changed person...well at least one i could tollerate and because the pups hadn't been walked by the others last night i thought best do that first...

• Like 1

Um, Huh?!?

I fancy myself in being quit good at decifferin  letters into words, then paragraphs but this one kinda gettin way from me.

Almost reminds me of baby talk.

Its whaeva dough. Happy happy happy...

12 hours ago, Octain said:

Um, Huh?!?

I fancy myself in being quit good at decifferin  letters into words, then paragraphs but this one kinda gettin way from me.

Almost reminds me of baby talk.

Its whaeva dough. Happy happy happy...

Gday

Actually, jo translates "stralian" into the printed English pretty well.

I laugh my guts out every time she writes....

I speak "stralian" but write in English... figure!

C

Edited by Cbdave
Speeling
  • Like 2

@Octain & @Cbdave  did you know the voice to text software on the kids pc doesn't translate Strayan... (note my accent is different to Cbdave.. he's probably from NSW or SA.... Victorian Bogans are way better... oh and yes little Bird I know you spy on me)... but, Octain, cos ya a bit of a funny dude and give me a chuckle I will avail you of my free translation service:

16 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I;ll give ya a nope anywhoo.

It's bad luck to start 2 and not let them run, i dunno why my fvck up brain just made it up adn told me... it said don't ignore Whispers Nope thread... or maybe its cos i just didn't feel like following orders.

I'll give you a nope anyhow.

It's bad luck to start 2 and not let them run. I don't know why (its bad luck), my f'ed up brain just made it up and told me... it (my brain) said "Don't ignore Whispers' NOPE thread" ... or maybe it was because I just did not feel like following order. (in reference to Whispers saying IGNORE DUP NOPE)

15 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Jo was nigh nighs fpr a change cos she took a sleepy pill because she couldn't stand her own psycho company..... anywhoo woke up a changed person...well at least one i could tollerate and because the pups hadn't been walked by the others last night i thought best do that first...

(I have no idea why I was talking in the 3rd person about myself) Jo was asleep for a change because she took a sleeping tablet because she couldn't stand her own psycho company (I was driving myself crazy and opted to sleep it off instead of inflicting it on myself and others)... Anyway, I woke up in a much better state of mind, well at least a mood I could tolerate and because the dogs hadn't been walked last night when I went to bed early by my kid, her dad or her brother I thought I'd walk the poor pooches before starting a Nope thread.

I'm always happy to provide a translation.