Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. Happy Belated. No doubt you're out on a road trip with the new wheels.
  2. Runfree replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    You should do that. Because you will be.
  3. Runfree replied to beacon's topic in Off The Record
    All the best Beacon!
  4. Gorgeous.
  5. Not just everyone can rock a pink flamingo skirt! She is completely be adorable.
  6. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    What about Evelyn? Last I heard, she met a man and now she's gone.
  7. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I'm just really glad Bakon is still around.
  8. Sounds wonderful. Enjoy every moment.
  9. I'm the same. I need space to mull it over in order to let it go.
  10. That's right! I get the feeling it's your stickie quit Indie. Now you know, and when you do, there's no going back. No reason.
  11. Runfree replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    lakes
  12. Hi
  13. Oh lawd.... nonononononono
  14. I should work every weekend! I'm so buried in backlog it's stunning. I'll need to put in some long days before summer hits and that includes weekends. :( Cha-ching is one of the perks I guess.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.