Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. Maybe a road trip to the Outer Banks will be in order. Not a MLC car - this black beauty is a symbol of hard work and dedication paying a dividend. I hope you land a good deal. <edited to add - come see me! should only take a few days>
  2. DD, they must be giddy with their accomplishments and thoughts of days ahead. Congrats kiddos! Enjoy the summer.
  3. I'm heading to Minneapolis on Labor Day weekend to attend the State Fair.
  4. What he said. ;)
  5. Irrational anger unleashed with no positive results, none.
  6. How cool is that!! Congrats Colleen.
  7. Hi Diana, Welcome and Congrats on your decision to quit. Many of us had attempted to quit a few times, many of us have lost loved ones to smoking and a few of us struggle in our quits for some time..and...today we are non-smokers and immensely happy about it. You can do this.
  8. What a beautiful, well cared for little child. Love just oozes in these photos. My goodness.
  9. The Boundary Waters are fabulous, gorgeous, magical. I recommend making the trip.
  10. I'll be voting for this mystery 3rd Party person, whenever they show up on scene. I can't in good concious vote for either the criminal or the neanderthal, I just can't. I'll prolly write-in Bakon. At least that wouldn't lead to total destruction of life as we know it.
  11. NOPE <sonic's response to action's post, bahahah>
  12. Paying for it. Yesterday I ate too much sodium at the white trash party..gross, f@ck.
  13. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Have you heard of this place? https://copsdoughnuts.com It started with a bunch of cops buying a bakery that was about to close its doors, and they have expanded to multiple locations. So clever.
  14. Welcome Gloworm! How are you doing?
  15. Runfree replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    I'm staying off the highways, planting flowers, attending the Memorial Day Ceremony downtown and grilling burgers.
  16. Here's a blurb posted on Youtube... Today is the 47th anniversary of the last time The Beatles ever played in "public", on the roof of the Apple building in London-----until they were told to stop by the police. As this video shows, they remained an absolutely incredible live band until the very end. Here is the entire rooftop concert. No comment on my source. With the great Billy Preston on keys. Set list: Get Back Don't Let Me Down I've Got a Feeling One After 909 (which John and Paul wrote as teenagers and had never recorded until this performance was included on the Get Back album) Dig a Pony

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.