Everything posted by Runfree
-
6 years quit, you can do it too, kids!
Thank you Rain. Congrats on your 6 Years. So inspirational.
- chicks or sticks
-
Time and Patience
Much wisdom in your words, hopefully people will read, contemplate and then put them into action. Thank you Markus.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Hammocks
-
Coming off Cymbalta
Thanks DD. Thinking of you Jackie and sending good juju!
- chicks or sticks
-
eye candy for the ladies
Awww!!!! That's a great photo Stu. Thanks for posting Babs. So is he in charge of keeping the bar stocked?
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 14 NOPE pledge
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Bless your ever loving heart. My old adopted boy was never able to shake off the flinching regardless of the enormous amount of trust we had developed. f k r s ....
-
In crisis *triggering*
Been thinking of you Girl. Hope you're doing alright. Be kind to yourself and stay strong :).
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Wedneysday 13 May NOPE
-
new here- hello
MFIC, Really good job on your 103 days without lighting up. GIve yourself credit for those days! You are simply entering phase 2 of your journey. I used the patch for my first 9/10 days, then read enough here to help me decide to go 100% nic free. Like what Marti stated, one phase addresses the habit, the other is about the addiction. There are some hallmark similarities but how each person's body reacts is vastly different so there's no telling how long you'll have sleep disturbance. I had sleep disturbance for a few days, then I was fine. Caffeine was a big deal for me where it wasn't as much of a whammo for others. I figured out that these strange things would happen and it was best to just roll with it as best as I could until it passes. Your body is healing and that is a good thing. Try to keep in mind you are in the midst of doing one of the best things you can do for yourself. Keep up the good effort and just say NOPE.
- chicks or sticks
- Thuesday 12 May NOPE
-
Our Jess has 7 months Smober!!!!
Congrats on 7 Jess! I've been watching you since I signed up here and I must say you are one amazing woman.
- chicks or sticks
- Monday 11 MAY NOPE
- chicks or sticks