Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. 7 hours! So awesome TEW.
  2. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 as Mr Sheen might say, "WINNERS!!!!!!!!!" :P
  3. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  4. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  5. Good to know :). I'm not there yet, but am looking forward to the day it's but a distant memory.
  6. I'm getting so close to the $1,000 mark! Minus the $130 I spent on a pair of tennis shoes, it's sitting there earmarked for a vacation but I find myself thinking, "oh I have that much in the bank". I saw a blurb last week about the Fitbit and other tracking devices. They said these diddys aren't as accurate as we are lead to believe BUT it is excellent for motivation. Also, I know a gal who opt'd out of the company Fitbit For Benefits program which will reduce your insurance premium if you participate at a certain level (they also give away monthly prizes). She found she paid a whopping 80% more for health insurance than her coworkers who did follow the program for a year. That's huge!!
  7. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  8. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  9. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  10. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  11. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  12. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  13. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  14. Runfree replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    swing bridge
  15. $410. Does that include shipping and handling? If not, then nope, I'm not interested.
  16. Ain't that the truth!!! LOL MFLC, are you having trouble falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night and then can't get back to sleep? Maybe both?
  17. Runfree replied to Tink's topic in Games
    energy bar
  18. You get heaven on earth! I insert an empty coffee mug.
  19. Runfree replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    delicious

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.