Everything posted by Sonic
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Post a Song you Like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8MHwEin41Q
-
Sammie has three months !
Congratulations Sammie!
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
#3 is the lie
-
Deadheads
I tried to tell him "You cant get high on Elmers"
- Rivalry Week
-
The Happy Thread
I'm happy my dog didn't shit on the floor today. Good boy, Boy
- 29th November 2014
- How's the weather?
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Some more GooGLE WAnts to KNo Stuff
Oh bakon, let's get you on the bus
- chicks or sticks
-
Miss Ava aka JenWalz has 19 months!
You are awesome girl
-
Sonic has 2 Months!
Thank you very much. It means a lot to me that you all thought of me today :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
FUCKTHE junkie thoughts, WE are NONFUCKINGSMOKERS NEVER FORGET that FUCKALLTHENEYSAYERS!!! Oh an this is the most wonderful time of the year. BITCH!!!
-
very cool geography game
I'm done with you and Saz. The double spank hurts :0
-
Sick
She is feeling better now I gave her the Sonic #3 rub down and fed her some cream of lobster.
-
very cool geography game
8,578 vs 9,976 You got me again
- chicks or sticks
- very cool geography game
- chicks or sticks