Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sonic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sonic

  1. Sonic, enjoy that cake. A close friend of mine told me at the onset of my divorce to remember that I once loved her and cared about her and to take the high road and not have any regrets after it was over regarding how I conducted myself throughout all of the ugliness that it often brings. I took his advice and had no regrets about anything I said or did so when it was over, I had many reasons to be grateful and thus the huge celebration when that chapter of my life was over. God Damn you MQ! Great advice.
  2. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  3. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  4. -13
  5. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  6. 2. Musicians
  7. We missed you! Wash that monkey girl
  8. -15 Is that you?
  9. -15
  10. Shitty 36F and rain
  11. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  12. Great job Humbled!
  13. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  14. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  15. OMG. The weather guy just said, "Sarah you are getting 3 inches tonight" LMFAO hahahahaha
  16. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    R
  17. Hillary looks good with a 'stach
  18. WOW A true inspiration. Any chance I can take you to my Sr Prom?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.