Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sonic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sonic

  1. You spanked me lol 7,262 Round:5/
  2. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 No I am home for the evening, off until next Thursday
  3. 211.785kmfrom the correct location The sign on the business said Queensland
  4. Well I just guess Germany and it was Alaska....I suck
  5. I guess San Antonio and it was Nebraska. Probably Ava's estate. was1495.669kmfrom
  6. I was only off by7791.189km from the correct location
  7. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    http://www.quittrain.com/topic/475-chicks-or-sticks/page-802
  8. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  9. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
  10. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
  11. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20
  12. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19
  13. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 LMFAO
  14. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 Some guy that used to be on TV
  15. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16 Patrick Duffy maybe?
  16. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  17. Sonic replied to Sonic's topic in Socializing
    I'm keeping it all. Not sharing with anyone. Maybe I'll buy a camel and some booze and go on a road trip
  18. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 Its getting closer
  19. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  20. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Not again
  21. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  22. Was that the plan anyway? :drinks:
  23. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.