Hi @Gattu Joshi Welcome to the train!! Is quitting worth it, ohh yes, especially in the long run. In the beginning you won't think it's worth it at all, but the longer you stay quit, you will see the benefits more and more! Definitely Freedom, as I don't have to figure out a place to smoke whenever I go somewhere! That was really annoying, especially when I went on vacation. I had to figure out a hotel that had a balcony, because otherwise I would have to take the elevator down and go outside to smoke, and most of the hotels don't let you smoke out in front. Needless to say, it was a really Big pain trying to figure out where I was going to smoke after I woke up and got dress, and before I went to sleep!!! I am so glad I don't have to figure that out anymore!! Btw, you are really lucky that you haven't had any cravings! That in itself is a Huge bonus!!!👍👍 Good luck to you and stay close to this forum!!