Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paul723

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paul723

  1. Congratulations Aine! A lot of good months coming up!
  2. 7 Good morning
  3. 4
  4. Yay for Colleen! Good luck for you! Only about a week of addition left for you! O Good morning
  5. You get clean, but only a little bit. Aine sends you back to the shower. I insert clean beer bottles
  6. 19
  7. Reading that nicotine had rewired my brain to make cigarettes more addictive helped me understand what I was up against. Smoking cigarettes because I had a bad day was a 22 year mistake that I wish I could undo.
  8. Hooray for Julie! Congratulations! You should be getting glimpses of how nice the coming months are going to be.
  9. 17
  10. Congratulations! Seven months is fantastic! You can feel good about this!
  11. And you get an EBCB that you'll need at least an hour to recover from. I insert some oven cleaner
  12. 16
  13. 14 Good morning
  14. Two years of freedom! Congratulations!
  15. 12
  16. Happy Birthday! Have fun!
  17. Happy birthday! Dancing the night away!
  18. I think the right emotion at ten months is grateful. This is an easy emotion to overlook. At ten months I am thankful to be smoke free but I am starting to have it grouped in with ordinary things like my daily bread. Then I stop an think, that this is not ordinary, it is extraordinary and for this, I am grateful.
  19. 9
  20. 7 Good morning
  21. I'm with you Bonnie!
  22. Six months is great and you can feel good about that! Congratulations!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.