Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  2. roflmao
  3. We call week 2 'heck week' You can do it!
  4. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  5. It's not as crazy as TWD it is completely different and people weren't expecting that. The current showrunner is stepping down and Scott Gimple (twd) is taking over next season. This season has been picking up a lot and we are 3 episodes in.
  6. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  7. Thanks! We are here to help you get free from the addiction. I was where you are and I know what you are feeling, if I can get through it then I know that you can too!!
  8. In the words of Yoda... Do or do not.. there is no try. You have to do this for you and only you. Prepare yourself get a proverbial toolbox together... snacks, drinks that help you detox, straws to chew on, a pillow to scream into. With every hour that goes by remind yourself how strong you are to have made it that far without smoking and tell yourself how silly it would be to throw all of that hard fought time away. When you feel like you are going to cave post an SOS and wait for three responses. We are here for you, to help you, but only you can quit.
  9. Congratulations!!!! Fantastic job!
  10. Yes hell week done!!! Keep climbing!
  11. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  12. Did you see that little seatbelt... that is a nope from me, and I love coasters
  13. Y'all what did you FTWD watchers think of the premiere? I was quite upset!
  14. The first month is a feat unto itself but don't let down your guard this can be tricky for awhile. I will be completely honest, I had a hell of time right up until 10 months. Keep coming here and talking about it, I guarantee you that you will find at least one person who was exactly where you are feeling exactly what you are feeling, whether it be good or bad.
  15. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  16. 11 months!!!! Congratulations!
  17. The first month is the hardest... you did it!
  18. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  19. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  20. The hardest month, done and dusted! Look at how far you've come, congratulations on this huge victory!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.