Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  2. Finally! Congratulations, I am so glad that Jodi and Delaney are well!
  3. Baby yet?
  4. Derp you are correct. I lost the plot. Lmao
  5. Missing poster has been located. I had a Bakon moment.
  6. I remember doing that, and then I kept my promise. You can too.
  7. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  8. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  9. She's been in labor for 28 hours? :(
  10. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  11. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  12. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  13. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  14. She has not been on here all weekend. I hope that she is well.
  15. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  16. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  17. Haha, I have a treadmill, although I may look like I am a graceful being, let me assure you that I am quite the opposite. I can walk successfully on said treadmill but once I try to add speed I become one of those YouTube sensations that everyone laughs at, my clumsiness is the stuff that GIFs are made of. I do wait until the temps drop a bit before heading out and I have my phone with me in case I actually cannot run back, someone can come and pick my sad ass up. The good thing about where I live is that it is never actually cold, so no matter what you are always running in the heat. If it is too hot I jump on the elliptical.
  18. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.