January 6, 20188 yr On 6/13/2017 at 11:16 AM, Devil Doll said: Did you see that little seatbelt... that is a nope from me, and I love coasters You say that is a nope for you, does that mean as you were up there on the track pedaling along, "not one puff ever" (nope) as in you would be enjoying the ride tobacco-free? In most roller coasters where you are strapped in, at least you feel safe, even at high speeds. THAT thing though - no, just, screw that. I would take a dump in my britches. I don't do that very often but in that case - yes. NOW about smelling your partner's farts video - OK the guy who farted in the fan, there are some health risks to this. The main one being that his wife might have homicidal tendencies which could be released on her husband. Edited January 6, 20188 yr by Jetblack
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.