(FEAR) The Walking Dead... Season 2, Part 2... starts. Sunday....who's in?

joe

The first season, and part 1 of the second season moved along at a rather slow pace... I am sure part of that reason is, as fans of TWD, we already "know" how this whole apocalypse started, and how to avoid, or deal with the dead, BUT, the characters on THIS show is learning from the beginning, so maybe that's why it appears slow?.??...

I just seen some new trailers and read a little bit about it , and all indications are for a much faster paced story line.

I hope so! I am very anxious for this to begin again....WAY too many months between part 1 and part 2..

I need to get a zombie fix!!!.... Lol

Anyone else glad to see this return?

• Like 1

I've never seen TWD, but since we are on the subject of zombies and gore and what-not. Where the hell is DD? If she doesn't answer to this thread because zombies are like click bait to her, we're going to have to form a search party or something. Just saying.

I know she was busy with her kids this summer, and if they haven't started school yet, they will soon, so hopefully she will have time to pop in here once in awhile....She is also going back to school herself, so, unfortunately ,I know her time is limited...

BUT....if she fails to respond to this, I know she is being held against her will.. :p

We will need to form a search party.....

I'm up for a road trip to S.C. .... I'm sure we can find her...the sate isn't THAT big... ;)

• Like 1

Agree...

I hope they don't focus on one character at a time throughout the whole season...

And.....same here....too big of a zombie fan to turn it off....lol

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I keep wanting to watch it but heard bad things..

It's not as crazy as TWD it is completely different and people weren't expecting that.

The current showrunner is stepping down and Scott Gimple (twd) is taking over next season.

This season has been picking up a lot and we are 3 episodes in.

It's not as crazy as TWD it is completely different and people weren't expecting that.

The current showrunner is stepping down and Scott Gimple (twd) is taking over next season.

This season has been picking up a lot and we are 3 episodes in.

Well I just watched the cutting of the guts out episode today ;-/

• 4 weeks later...