Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gemzee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gemzee

  1. Awesome! Congratulations on a year free! :)
  2. Happy Birthday! :)
  3. Congratulations! That's fantastic :)
  4. Well done Gabby!
  5. Way to go!
  6. Happy Birthday! :)
  7. Way to go Pippa! Super happy for you!!
  8. Lol Tony the Tiger!! :p
  9. I am a HUGE MJ fan!!! Love him! Congratulations on deciding to quit smoking :) stick close to the board & you'll do great!
  10. I'll be there don't you worry :p Yep, the summer 2013 quitters are an awesome group of people - so glad to be a part of Summer 2013 Quitters! Just over 6 weeks till I get to the lido deck I think :) Super exciting!!
  11. Gemzee replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Beautiful sky this morning #nofilter
  12. I feel like that today too! :)
  13. Way to go Petra! You're so awesome! Congratulations on a year free :) so happy for you!
  14. Gemzee replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    That is most definitely it, no more looking at that other place. They're so childish ... even the moderators (not jan or cristobel)!! I'm surprised there are any nice members left there .... well there aren't many! Ok. Rant over :p
  15. The crave has no power over you. YOU are the only person who can light a cigarette & smoke it - as long as you don't do that, you'll be fine :)
  16. Congratulations Doreen! Nearly there :)
  17. Gemzee replied to Tink's topic in Celebrations!
    Yay 9 months is awesome! Congratulations :)
  18. Fantastic! Congratulations :)
  19. Awesome, congratulations :)
  20. Yay! Good work :) Congratulations.
  21. Super Congratulations Nancy! I'm so happy for you. You are probably the nicest person I've ever met/read online :) lounge on the lido deck and relax - you deserve it!
  22. Congratulations on 11 months! :)
  23. Congratulations! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.