Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. BAT replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Nice video Ginger. I knew thats how you would sound :)
  2. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Sorry … I got distracted :P What was you talking about again?
  3. Congrats Kristin :)
  4. Congrats Dors :)
  5. Welcome to the Quit Train Kristin :)
  6. I just changed the locks on the Bat Cave, so don't even try it Egg Heads :P
  7. BAT replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Nice sig pic there, Catfish!
  8. I'm more of a Trekkie, but I feel ya on your inner nerdom :P
  9. Happy Birthday Red :) :) :)
  10. NOPE Everyone Have A Great Day :)
  11. Thanks Barb ... :)
  12. Somebody lend a hand with my tick please .... I'm away from home on my IPad ... Thanx :) Jan 16 2014 23:00 hrs 20 cigs a day $ 6.00
  13. Wow !!! I can't believe its been three months already. Big congrats Paul :)
  14. BAT replied to Gabby's topic in Socializing
    Sending massive amounts of positive vibes your way Gabby.
  15. I've been there and done that many times, being next :P
  16. Send the rain to us, we will gladly take it, and congrats on rocking the quit :)
  17. BAT replied to jimmy's topic in Celebrations!
    Congrats Bonnie :)
  18. Way to go Nat !!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.