Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. Does traveling for work count? :)
  2. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Got Any Grapes? :P
  3. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Off The Record
    I'm going to buy you a taxi cab and driver when I win the lottery :)
  4. CONGRATS AINE :)
  5. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    -8
  6. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I HOPE THIS CHEERS YOU UP GINGER :)
  7. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    10
  8. This will be my first Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's as a non smoker. No worries though since I have to work through all three, and also I love being a non smoker and nicotine free ;)
  9. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Off The Record
    NEXT TIME ;)
  10. I'M BATMAN B)
  11. Okay, I'm staying :P
  12. I especially like Polls about Polls :P
  13. I was a pilot yesterday for an engineer who didn't know the territory we were on. He was a smoker and every time we stopped the train he was running out the backdoor of the locomotive to smoke a cigarette. He acted like an addict. I'm so glad those days of me acting and looking the same way he did are over now :)
  14. Great job Barb :)
  15. Congrats Sandy :)
  16. So now I know who the impostor is :P
  17. BAT replied to Devil Doll's topic in Off The Record
    Ding Dong :P
  18. Congrats Super K :)
  19. BAT replied to comrade simba's topic in Celebrations!
    2 more and we're both on the boat ..... Congrats CS :)
  20. Way to go T :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.