Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. No question, just a high five on the diaper headed cat :P
  2. Welcome to the QT Geri :)
  3. Hang a pic on the wall of the cat with the diaper on it's head. See how they react to that :P
  4. UPDATE: … gonna be f u c k i n g pissed countdown aborted :P
  5. BAT replied to Nancy's topic in Off The Record
    I'm out in the parking lot stuck to the bus window :P
  6. BAT replied to Nancy's topic in Off The Record
    I always pictured bakon in my mind as shorter, rounder, darker and with a shit eating grin :P Great Pics. I hope you all had a great time :)
  7. Lmao !!!!! Just Lmao !!!! :P Nice helmet Red :P Oh and Congrats :)
  8. I thought this was twitter :o
  9. BAT replied to Devil Doll's topic in Socializing
    We are Counting on you all. …. Get it? …Counting!! :P Sorry, I am having way to much fun being a non smoker :)
  10. Wendy it is totally normal :) I confess that when I first quit I became a little obsessed about the way soap smells. I started a one man campaign to find the best smelling men's soap. I have quite a collection now 9+ months into my quit, thanks Amazon :P I can tell you this Wendy, the soap that I thought really smelled good after I first quit and started getting my smeller back, smells totally different now. It has been an enjoyable work in progress witnessing my sense of smell awaken and refine itself after being restricted by that disgusting cigarette smoke for 35 years. So I say sniff and be happy :)
  11. Once you convince your brian that you are finally ready to quit Nicotine for good, the triggers will fade away or just become an after thought. It really is like that one nut farmer always says whether we like hearing it or not " Easy Peasy " Smile And Embrace The Quit :)
  12. Thanks Sue, but I'm enjoying having something to complain about :P
  13. I should have known that my cry for help would be something only another southerner would understand. Lol ..... Thanks Sally :)
  14. Congrats Jess :)
  15. BAT replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    Countdown starts now ...... 1 Mississippi .... 2 Mississippi .... :P
  16. ....... I'm gonna be f u c k i n g pissed !!!!! ...... :P
  17. BAT replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    Seriously .... If I don't see a pic in the next few hours .... See F-IT thread ....
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
  19. BAT replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Glad he's home safe :)
  20. I kinda like my 14 days now ... By this time next year I will have saved a couple of million dollars :P
  21. They've turned our cave into the Pottery Barn :(
  22. All of you look for me tonight. I will be the short grumpy looking Batman. Save the best candy for me please :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.