Everything posted by Mee
-
I want to restart again , because i had to smoke one day !!!
Excuse me Mr EZPZ Barney but not all of us has it as EZPZ as you and since I am still feeling under the weather, I kind of resent your inference that my pledge is bullshit and a lie (otherwise, I might be able to ignore you) Maybe what is good for you is not always the same as it is for someone else. The pledge was a strong help to me during my quit. My goal is to always help others achieve, what I once felt impossible and found difficult to do.
-
Thursday 27th December 2018
Way to go Wantsit. Each new day brings more power and self esteem. You sure got this handled!
-
Hello from Maine
Jack, I found myself to be more tired than usual in the beginning of my quit and think it is part of the process. First couple of days are going to be tough, so if you can sleep take advantage of it. Stay focused on your goal and keeping going forward and you will succeed. You can do this!
-
Friday 28th December 2018
-
Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy.... you ready Reci??
- Nothing important. More babble
Bakon's a corker Reci's a porker but Boo has yet to be seen- Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy.... you ready Reci??
- Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy.... you ready Reci??
- Thursday 27th December 2018
- Hello from Maine
High Jack. Welcome. I also am approaching those retirement years. Before I quit, I was obsessing about how I was going to spend these years sick or dying. I had tried different methods of quitting and was not successful. During one of my searches for help quitting, I came across this forum. It has changed my life. I am now almost five months smoke free. Everything you need to support your journey of quitting is her right here. Watch the videos, read the blogs and threads. We are here to support you. You can do this! Linda- Two weeks--tiny celebration with carrot cake
Kate, those are the toughest weeks and you made it through. It is just going to get easier. Celebrate! You deserve it!- Christmas Memorial
- What are you doing right now
I am crashed also. I think I am getting to old for this shit too. Of course the clerk at the grocery store gave me the cold from hell. My head hurts, my teeth hurt and I am so stuffed I could not taste a thing. Since I am a nonsmoker and this is the first cold I have had since being smoke free, it will be gone in a flash! I did have a wonderful Christmas. Life just could not get any better.- Wednesday 26th December 2018
- Christmas Bonfire
It is hard to believe but I have 2,922. Still somewhat of a newbie but am proud of that number!- Sun Tzu & Smoking
Wow Tammy those are very powerful words and another quote to add to my fridge. Merry Christmas to you also.- Its Christmas! - Merry Christmas All
- Tuesday 25th December 2018
- Christmas Memorial
I lost my best friend to breast cancer December 16th last year. She was the one that was always there making me smile through the difficulties of life. She battled the breast cancer three times in her lifetime, twice beating the odds and adding years to her life. I was so honored to hold her hand and help her through her battle and in the end it was she that held my hand and told me things would be alright. I can say that it hasn't been any easy year and there will always be this huge void in my life. I do know she is smiling down at me, proud that I have finally dealt with my addiction and happy that I have been blessed with many more wonderful people in my life - my quit buddies!- Monday 24th December 2018
- I am really struggling right now
J, I think your post is fine. Your God daughter is a very beautiful young woman. I am so sorry she lost her battle with breast cancer. She must have been a very strong woman and am sure she would not want you to grieve forever. This is a beautiful tribute to her. I think it is good for you to concentrate on the positive. I wish so much I could ease your pain but know that it takes times. Post anytime J. We are here.- I want to restart again , because i had to smoke one day !!!
Redemption, it is very difficult to believe you seriously want to quit. You have been on and off the forum for months. You have never taken the Nope pledge in all your attempts. That is all it takes is to pledge nope to smoking and stick to it. It is not going to happen until you truly want it and work toward that goal. Only you can change your life.- I am really struggling right now
J, I will be watching for your posts. You need the support of friends right now. There are times in life that we need friends to help us navigate the difficulties. I can understand you feeling overwhelmed with what you are dealing with. So glad you protected that wonderful quit. Know that we are here for you. Linda- That's not how you Christmas! V's I'm sooo Stealing that!!!
Looks like enough for an army. Wish I was close enough for a taste. We really need a requirement that all recipes are posted with pictures. I love trying new recipes.- I am really struggling right now
First of all Oldy, you are not alone. We are here if ever you need to vent or talk. I will definitely add you to my prayer list. I can not imagine the grief you are feeling over the loss of your God daughter. I hope you and your family can find comfort knowing she is with God. The decision to leave your job may turn out to be the best move you ever made. The conditions your daughters are dealing with can be very debilitating. I pray they find the treatment that they need. You should be so proud that you have been able to keep your quit through all you are dealing with. Take care. Linda - Nothing important. More babble
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.