Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosewothorne

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rosewothorne

  1. Congratulations, Jo on seven months smokefree! You're awesome!!!
  2. Welcome, Missy! Congratulations on deciding to quit! All the best to you. I think it was at jillar's suggestion like the one above that I used air cigarettes - actually just a straw cut to the size in my first few days. When driving, it really helped and it also helped during stressful times. Keep posting.
  3. Congratulations on a fabulous four months smokefree! Great work!!
  4. Congratulations Opah!!!
  5. 8 months is awesome, GITW! Congratulations on this great accomplishment!!
  6. Wow! One year is awesome. Congratulations!!!
  7. Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking! This is a wonderful site with great information and support. I love how you realized the only one you were fooling is yourself because the habit has control over you. It's so hard to admit that kind of stuff. You're doing great!!!
  8. Rosewothorne replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 me too!
  9. Congratulations on 7 months smokefree! Awesome job!
  10. Congratulations KT on 9 months smokefree! That is a wonderful accomplishment.
  11. Congratulations on 10 months smokefree!!! That is awesome.
  12. Rosewothorne replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  13. Rosewothorne replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  14. NOPE!! And Jo, love that you stir the pot!
  15. This morning I just realized that yesterday I didn’t have one smoking thought. I had periods of boredom but I didn’t think about smoking I just did something else. I accomplished work stuff and didn’t think about having a smoke as a reward or to transition to the next task. I had stress at work and I didn’t think about having a smoke so I could deal with it better. Amazing! I’m really retraining my brain to act and think without dependence on nicotine after two months. The power of being human! Last week i had had lots of smoking thoughts. But they passed without me smoking. This week I’m not having any and I almost took it for granted. I’m celebrating the truth that it does get easier.
  16. Congratulations on five months smokefree!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.