Everything posted by Rosewothorne
-
Monday 11th June 2018
NOPE!!!
- Sunday 10 June 2018
-
Rosewothorne is 2 Months Smoke Free
YAY! Thank you. This site and you all make quitting so much better. This past week has been challenging and being able to hop on the quit train for education, humor and distraction is a blessing for which I'm very grateful!!!
-
Sslip is 5 Months Smoke Free!
Congratulations on 5 months smoke free, Sslip!! That's a great quit. Thank you for always being supportive.
-
Saturday 9th June 2018
NOPE!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
1 - Morning! (Afternoon, evening and night-night!!!) :-)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Stanley Cup Final Playoffs - who are you cheering for?
I rocked the red yesterday! And I actually cried watching the win celebrations. This is something special for the city and area. I wish I could’ve been downtown (maybe if I was 10-20 years younger!). The chopper footage was also special because it was an exception to the no fly zone rule! It’s a good day in DC.
-
Friday 8th June 2018
NOPE!!! Happy Friday everyone!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-16 Morning from Maryland!
-
Sparkzzz is 8 Month Smoke Free
Congratulations on 8 months smokefree, Sparkzzzz!!!
-
Thursday 7th June 2018
NOPE !!!
-
Jetblack is 8 Months Smoke Free
Congratulations on 8 months smoke free!!!
-
WeegieWoman is 7 Months Smoke Free
Congratulations on 7 months smoke free!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Red Flags
These are powerful reminders! Thank you. The following may already be captured above, but... When you think it just doesn't matter whether you smoke or not ~think again, get right with yourself, contact an ally, post an SOS