Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. I'm still keeping up my regime although not posting. I'm hitting the gym for my classes Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. A row outside on a Thursday and sometimes Friday. And then hopefully a regatta on a Saturday. Healthy body, healthy mind. Has always been my mantra. I've lost my six pack since quitting, but it's slowwwwwwwly coming back
  2. Weegie - someone from Glasgow Though this is quite funny from urban dictionary - A group of glory hunting religous bigots from Weegieland(Glasgow), Ballingry and Lochgelly. They are easily spotted esp on holday because they wear the same Rangers or Celtic taps every day. They call everybody wee man and all their children are called Wayne. While walking in Lochgelly one day I passed 3 different people wearing Ireland Football taps. I was amazed so when I saw a fourth I had to ask him what was going on. He replied that his Celtictap was gettin washed for the summer. I told the wife and she said "What the **** do you expect from a Weegie c**t"
  3. WeegieWoman replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  4. Your face won't crack if you smile
  5. And kinda elongates
  6. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Back gammon
  7. Perhaps speak English
  8. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Wide fit
  9. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
  10. Talking of bird shit my husband is the pure daftie that has a convertible. And any hint of sunshine the roof is down. One day he was driving to the toon and drove under a railway bridge. Where there are loads of pigeons. And yes, you guessed it, he got shat on a pure belter 😂😂 he was so fricking embarrassed. I was like serves you right 😁
  11. He gave me the cold shoulder
  12. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Number ten
  13. You eat rubbish
  14. Overripe, especially squishy
  15. Apple pie extravaganza
  16. I hold him in high regard
  17. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Queen bee
  18. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Line dancing
  19. Real koalas yawn
  20. Get off your high horse
  21. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Matt finish
  22. Wanlockhead, Scotland. This is where my father in law lives. Off the grid everyone has proper fires, it smells lovely when you walk round.
  23. Give us a high five 👋
  24. WeegieWoman replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Please everyone
  25. Ginger - What it usually means: A hair colour. Meaning in Glasgow: fizzy juice

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.