Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Most recent trajectory 😞 https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/234529.shtml?gm_track#contents
  2. I don't know if that will do any good @Sazerac, I don't think they check this forum too much 😞
  3. That keeps happening to me too. And from time to time I get a 503 service error 😞
  4. Dirty underneath cabinets, keep scrubbing Thank
  5. Yay Phil, you're officially past hell week! I hope you celebrate this because it is a biggie
  6. Looks like you've been quitting for a long time Juan. Take it from me, quit while you're still young and can heal much quicker from the damage done by smoking. The longer you wait the more health issues you face and the harder the recovery.....
  7. Reading the forum before I get ready to go to a funeral 😞
  8. Congratulations on six years free gemzee!
  9. Sloppy kisses, I'm loving life 😍 Bring
  10. Do we not get a word to work with @Sazerac 😄😄
  11. That's why I don't take naps. Good luck getting to sleep tonight
  12. Yea @Sazerac, I am. It's hard being so far away but hopefully it changes course. My mom won't evacuate because the last time she did she ended up falling and breaking a bone. At least her and my sis will be together since sis won't evacuate if mom doesn't 😞
  13. @hellkatbaby, glad you're prepared already. Hopefully you're far enough north that you'll miss the brunt of it. My mom and sis are the biggest laggers and will probably wait until the last minute to get prepared 😞
  14. Maybe I'm just special? 😜
  15. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Money talks, bullshit walks
  16. Hellkat's in Florida too 😞 Hoping everyone stays safe, gets their homes hurricane secure as much as possible and listens if they call for evacuations!
  17. My mom and sis are both on Merritt island, directly in the path of the storm, hoping this either piddles out or heads out to sea 😞
  18. Looks like snow
  19. Welcome back Juan, congrats on the nine days
  20. @reciprocity and @mightyboosh since my ticker is working but your tickers aren't I decided to do a little experiment last night and created a second ticker as a test ticker. What I found was the ticker that i copied the code and pasted in my signature did not update. So I then created another one and instead of copying the code I copied the actual ticker and pasted that in my signature and it updates. So I would suggest deleting your current ticker from your sig and then making a new one by copying and pasting the actual ticker
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    A slight of hand trick
  22. Earning righteous salary
  23. @mightyboosh, I stay signed in and also anonymous and my ticker works so I would redo yours with the dollar or Euro sign like reciprocity recommended. Glad your taste buds are in full bloom, that was one of the first positive things I noticed
  24. I said hard, not impossible 😄

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.