Everything posted by jillar
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
We all had to ask at some point. Just some of us learned it younger than others 😋😎😄
- The Name Game
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Bought racy intimate night gown Drwos
-
almost reseated.... and grateful in advance for the successful return.
Glad you're still here @darcy, I was worried when we didn't see you for a couple day
-
Covid
I'm so sorry @Linda that you're feeling so bad still. Thank goodness your at home and your temp is coming down. Drink lots of fluids and rest, rest, rest.
-
Four years latter... I even forgot the exact date I quitted
Hi @Grund! Congratulations on four years quit, that's fantastic! Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you're doing 😊
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Leanna has 9 Years Today !!!
Congratulations @Leanna, hope you're doing well
- The Name Game
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
@d2e8b8, I only like even numbers 😂
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
The Last Letter of Three Words Game
Uncle Eddie yodels
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
10 Things You Can Do With
9. Decorate your porch
-
mightyboosh is 2 years smoke free!!!!
Congratulations on two years @mightyboosh, that's awesome!😊
- The Name Game
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Is there a set number of years without sex before you turn back into a virgin?😂
-
10 Things You Can Do With
6. Kids like to steal them and throw them in the street on Halloween
-
10 Things You Can Do With
4. Decorate a Thanksgiving table
-
The Last Letter of Three Words Game
You're talking trash 😄
-
10 Things You Can Do With
10. Give it as a gift A pumpkin🤔
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Aren't we all a little cray cray?😂
- Shall We Rhyme?
- The Name Game
-
Covid
I hear you @Linda. I used to get cravings more when good things happened not bad, go figure🙄😣😂