Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Cleaned everyone's spills
  2. 9. Make a homemade air conditioner
  3. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Yea, I've always been a worry wart but more so these days with everything going on
  4. I still after all these years say this AND I have a few California friends who say it now too 😂😂
  5. Yes, I thought I'd seen all his movies though, is this one of his?
  6. I'm familiar with the title, is it a comedy too?
  7. Removed all property
  8. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Alex
  9. Is that a trick answer?😂
  10. @Tara smith when I got those feelings when I was newly quit I got on my forum right away and posted about it. I was too proud to post an SOS so I would word my topic title such that members knew I was in danger of relapse. I remember one title was "Ugh, I want a smoke" and members came right away to talk me through it. We want the chance to do that for you too. So use us. We have so many different tips between us all that if one thing doesn't work, try another. Every crave you get through makes you stronger where in time they are easily swatted away 😊
  11. 6. Cool a car engine
  12. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Frowns upside down
  13. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I'm sure he must know he can't cook penguin so try not to worry dear
  14. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I think its illegal to eat penguin so the chef hopefully has a back-up plan
  15. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    That's good since I don't like sushi and that's probably what the penguin will want so the chef can cook me something
  16. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Will that person running behind the Easter penguin be coming too?
  17. Shouldn't you since you suggested it?😂
  18. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I wish I could see a penguin in my Eastere basket once in a while
  19. Its our neighbor
  20. Is that an old movie?
  21. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I like looking like a rabbit until Easter time every year 😄
  22. Yay!!! Good job Gracie, once you get past one of these bad craves it gets weaker and you get stronger!😊
  23. Are you feeling better now gracie?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.