Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Earned another raise
  2. 2. Send and receive email
  3. 10. Slide down a hill in it A computer
  4. I loved that thread too d2 and tried to get it off qsmb but some of the threads weren't archived by the wayback machine and that unfortunately was one of them 😞
  5. Only news enterprises
  6. Videotaped Eminems relapse
  7. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Buns of steel
  8. 3. Use to store dress shoes
  9. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Worse for the dog unless he enjoys a mouth full of feathers and fur
  10. 1. Make a playhouse out of an appliance box
  11. Hi @NOPEster! Its good to "see" you and hear how good you're doing! 🤗
  12. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    That was a love bite from the duck because he did the same to the cat
  13. Here I am!
  14. 4. Make a stick pony
  15. And I'm a nicotine addict. This was the hardest realization for me to have to admit but once I did my quit got so much easier. Most of us associate addiction with drugs or alcohol but never smoking. Which is ironic because there are 1000's of chemicals in just one cigarette. Chemicals meant to keep us addicted. I owe my success first of all to myself for having the good sense to reach out to others who had or were going through the same journey. I also owe it to the support given by fellow quitters who would tell me when I was thinking junkie thoughts. Thoughts like "why can those people smoke but I cant" or "I'll wait until ______to quit". Excuses given by drug addicts to continue doing what they're doing and my drug was nicotine. There's no shame in admitting it for me now, five plus years quit. I think the sooner you accept that you are the better off you'll be. And the easier your quit will be.
  16. Congratulations on another month smoke free @Steven Drojensky. you've got this!
  17. Congratulations on #8 free @Linda, that is AWESOME!!! Don't forget to spoil yourself a little today!
  18. @Freedom53, don't worry about wasting our time. We get it. You're a nicotine addict. We all are, that's why we're here. I just hate seeing people relapse over and over again and have to go through the worst part of quitting again and again. Try to stick close this time. I stayed glued to my first forum the whole first year. I knew I was around people who understood what I was going through. You can quit, were all proof of that 😊
  19. jillar replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Nobel
  20. Inebriated, now go!
  21. 9. Write a recipe out
  22. 6. Rip off a corner to put your used gum in
  23. 4. Wad it up and play trashcan basketball

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.