Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    theory of mind
  2. @Brioski, anything you can do NOT to smoke is an acceptable tool to use. I LOVED my JAC (jillars air cigarette). I used an invisible one so I wouldn't have to remember where I left it lol. It worked GREAT at tricking my mind into thinking it was getting the real thing. Brain fog is also a normal part of quitting and does go away eventually so just hang in there. I always recommend listening to your body about what it needs right now. It's working hard at trying to fix all the damage done by smoking so if you crave sweets, eat sweets. Rest and zoning out to the tv, do it! Let your body dictate your actions in these early days. You got this!
  3. Not necessarily Justin, some people never go through No Man's Land and you may be one of them so think positive Also it usually comes around the three month mark but again everyone is different
  4. 7. Grow tomatoes to hide the herbs 🤣
  5. Not helping apparently
  6. 5. Dig out worms to go fishing
  7. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Won the bet
  8. 3. Feed the aphids 😂
  9. Another unearthed relic
  10. Take calming tea
  11. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Heart of stone
  12. Told another sordid tale evidently Gtfrd
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Ring my bell
  14. 1. Pull weeds 😂
  15. I love corned beef and cabbage but its probably because its only once a year Lol. You mentioned our tickers in our signatures. They are a great way to watch all the time, money saved and cigarettes NOT smoked add up. I LOVED logging in and seeing mine that whole first year. Here's the link to make yours if you want one too: https://www.quittrain.com/tickers/ And if you need directions on how to put it in your signature you can find them here: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/15042-creating-a-ticker/
  16. Welcome aboard @Brioski, Congratulations on 8 days quit, you're already past Hell week, the hardest week on all!😊 Sorry about your dad passing away. I'm sure he's watching over you and proud of you for quitting. My father also passed away from a smoking related cancer and I continued to smoke for another four years 😣 Be sure to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns and be sure to check out all we have to offer here on the various forums and tabs at the top of the page😊
  17. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  18. Who's she dating?
  19. I sell ham
  20. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Bessie the cow
  21. @Boo, I just never knew a shart attack could be deadly!😂
  22. I have to beg to differ Yoda, I ONLY eat when I'm hungry. Been like this my entire life, no matter the type of food or what's in it. I think overeating is more a response to other outside influences like boredom, sadness etc. All of which I've never grabbed anything to eat over.....
  23. I know you're going by a different calendar @JustinHoot99, and I'll respect it after today but one month is a HUGE accomplishment and your profile says you reached it today so i couldn't let the day go by without congratulating you!😊 You are doing great! 😊
  24. Stick close @JustinHoot99, we'll keep you grounded in reality! 😊

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.