Everything posted by Sslip
- Linked Words Game
-
True or False
True - otherwise known as growing up TNP is more centre ground than they used to be in a political sense?
- chicks or sticks
-
True or False
What, what, I'm intrigued. Honestly, I want to know.
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Where should we start?
-
chicks or sticks
3 Is Thursday usually bunker day?
-
Introsucktion
I'm glad you are feeling OK right now. It's good to avoid getting too far ahead of yourself early on, it can be overwhelming. The one day at a time, one hour at a time approach really does work, as long as you keep repeating it. It is why I still come here every day to commit. You are doing great, stay strong!
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Did you stop playing it?
- chicks or sticks
-
Phrase Connect Game
Just going to spend a penny
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 23rd August 2018
Pineapple ring on my burger. Nope! Smoking a bigger NOPE!!!
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
-
Phrase Connect Game
I bet you don't get many of those to the pound
-
chicks or sticks
3 Morning Fluffy, you haven't missed a thing. ? ? Good day to all.
-
chicks or sticks
3 He can do his own PR, but at the moment I think he's dancing his cares away down at frackle rock.
-
chicks or sticks
3 ... I'll take frick then cos I'm fricking awesome.
-
Wednesday 22nd August 2018
Oops, got busy and forgot. Nope!
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
3 Night Fluffy. Jo you're all alone and at the mercy of me and G. Where the hell has G gone to?
-
Smoking thoughts
Christa, you have every reason to be proud of yourself right now, 10 days is a great start. Any physical or mental exercise is great at this time to quieten those thoughts down. The more focus and attention you invest elsewhere, the less time you have to obsess. As JB mentioned they may not be as frequent or long lasting as you think. It could be worth making a note of the real frequency and duration as the improvement is hard to notice one day to the next, but it really does happen.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
5 Sadly no and these days its getting too dark by about 8pm ?
- chicks or sticks
-
Introsucktion
Lots of good advice already My, so for now will just welcome you on board and wish you strength. Hope to see you around.