Everything posted by Sslip
-
The Last Game
Chicken on pizza (it doesn't belong) What was the last meal that was so bad you couldn't eat it?
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
Change A Letter Game
(Pearl's a singer) Grape
-
chicks or sticks
-3 Enough of the ? ? G, numbers are everything.
-
True or False
True - several times. TNP has eaten a hot meal this week?
-
chicks or sticks
-5 I certainly saw the result. I told the guys at work yesterday when we were 4 down that we'd be completely undone by the new ball. Hey ho, roll on the next test.
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
No, it is generally expected Who'd be a rat?
-
True or False
Wax applied to every part of your body apart from the hair on your head and face, with the accompanying painful hair removal. So from your neck down to the end of your toes, however much that entails. Remember it is for your favourite charity and worth, for arguments sake, two thousand pounds. It's up to you.
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
-
True or False
Okay not sure I'm the best person to answer this but given nobody else wants to. True - don't think I'd get a lot for my standard hair cut though. TNP would have an all over body wax for charity?
-
chicks or sticks
-5 It's not that addictive @notsmokinjo, I can take it or leave it. ?
- KT1973 is 11 months Smoke Free!
-
chicks or sticks
Oh for crying out loud, 2 minutes to change trains and this is what I come back to.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-16 Fluffy, trousers, text book definition of TMI. ?
-
chicks or sticks
Fluffy -13 -12 And there is my first good deed of the day. You're welcome Fluffy ?. A very good morning to all you wonderful peeps.
- A-Z "Topic Of The Day"
- Word Association Game
- Linked Words Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-3 Now then lies enough of that
-
chicks or sticks
5 No Doreen behave yourself.
-
We Don't Like Cricket - We Love It!
Oh so now @Tammyhas found her sledging voice has she? I do notice you were as quiet as a church mouse in the first two tests. Should we recap on those now? As for the ODIs I'm not worried about the third best team in the southern hemisphere or team Kohli. A one man team is bound to be fragile. ?