Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Our tube is the underground. Best not to get slippery with strangers?
  2. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True TNP wishes sometimes others would butt out of other people's decisions
  3. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 ... Hey Jo
  4. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 ... Hey DN!
  5. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True - it is our version of summer after all TNP has anyone else on their side for the events of the upcoming weekend?
  6. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    (it's what comes of early drinking being in ex service men's clubs that my dad was a member of - also where a love of cribbage comes from) True - I have never gone to work straight from a nightclub TNP has a relaxing weekend lined up?
  7. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Off The Record
    Great news to hear Colleen. Well done on catching it early and good that the healing is progressing well.
  8. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 ... Morning all!
  9. Congratulations on 5 months quit tocevoD, you're doing a fantastic job there. Keep going strong!
  10. Catlover I am so happy to welcome you to the 4 month quit club! You bring such a lot of fun to the board, I love having you on this journey. High five four (that's confusing), in any case put it there my friend Take a moment to reflect, have an awesome day and treat yourself, you deserve it. Time to stick the kettle on, fancy a cuppa?
  11. Fluffy, what a very special day! 10 months quit and you're doing great. Thank you for everything you do here and for being a great friend to so many of us. I'd heard tale of a purple Unicorn around these parts and so camped out all night just to get you the photo. And to think I ever doubted they are real!
  12. Nope! And yay, Friday hugs just as I Nope. Morning Fluffy ? Seems I keep editing this post. Double figures for Fluffy as well, today is a good day!
  13. I think Boo wrote about it well when he talked about motivation being overrated. I can relate to tossing a quit after a few weeks because it can become a chore after the newness has worn off. There's obviously a spark there if someone puts themselves through those first few weeks. What is a shame is that having slipped, that often becomes a full blown relapse, rather than a bump in the road. Hopefully in time they will be ready to rejoin us.
  14. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
    Untying the Knot - sounds depressing
  15. Mostly when wrestling?
  16. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Yellow pepper
  17. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 ... G's missing, I think you're safe.
  18. Beazel Beazel Bea zel Beazel Beazel Beazel Miss your poetry
  19. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  20. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False (although it's best on a really hot day) TNP has ever drunk mild?
  21. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    I'm very emotional
  22. Diet (boooo!!!!!!!!) 1. I haven't had any fried food since monday 2. I haven't had any bread since monday 3. I haven't had any cake since monday
  23. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Desire

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.