Everything posted by Sslip
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Fab is 5 Months Smoke Free
Fab, well done buddy on 5 months quit. You are doing a fantastic job!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
- The Last Letter Game
- Rhyming Words Game
- chicks or sticks
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
10 ... Tof is cool, I think G and Rose are owning it though.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
10 .... Don't be silly nobody names goldfish. Shandy Lincoln ready to serve.
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
-
Confessions
We don't tend to get hot jam doughnuts, but hot sugared doughnuts on the other hand. They're great. And the choice usually ends up being something like 60 pence each or 6 for 3 pounds. Guess who always chooses the 6? Having said that I am partial to a Krispy Kreme as well.
-
chicks or sticks
9 okay then, a couple of points of clarification required. Do goldfish count or does it have to be a proper pet. The street, should it be the first one I remember living on?
- chicks or sticks
-
Word Association Game
Stronger (I'm going to ignore that you said harder and read it as higher instead it's a cheaty type day)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks