Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  2. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  3. G’day .......been late
  4. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  5. G’day I’ve been threatened with a cut....I choose....a 2 blade or 3 blade buzz cut. It’s not gunna be pretty. But my wife’s looking forward to handling the shears
  6. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  7. G’day soft poached on crumpets...Na Na Nu Na Naaa!
  8. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe.
  9. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!)
  10. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!)
  11. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!)
  12. Cbdave replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    G’day What?.... what you say? Sorry all I hear is those pesky crickets left over from 22 years of jet engines, steam turbines and 5 inch naval fire....🎧
  13. G’day With the little ones home and not able to do much everyone is putting stuffed bears in thier front windows and yards from the kids to hunt for when they go for a walk This is mine
  14. G’day Its NOPE for me
  15. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!)
  16. G’day it’s NOPE for me cause it’s rusted on
  17. Gday and NOPE for me cause it’s rusted on
  18. G’day Jo im awake too. Got some crumpets too. Soft poach some eggs in the microwave drop them on top, break the yolks so they run though the holes, breakfast of champions!
  19. G’day morning....I’m Chris. I’m the NOPE bloke and I try to rock up here each day and pledge the NOPE. Can I take 2 mins of your time to talk about the E bit in the pledge? You know the “EVER” bit. Up to now I bet you been using the “replace EVER with minute ,hour, day as required, clause. Time to challenge yourself and really face the EVER bit. If your feeling a bit guilty about being easy and lack of craves..... Dont! Be. Ever means facing the fact that your an addict and will spend the rest of your natural life being a mere Puff away from a 20 a day smoker. So if you want to really have a true quit you have to now start studying for the EVER bit. Cause let’s face it started with the minute, hour, day, now you get to keep this quit Forever! I don’t wish you good luck.... you don’t need it. You make your own Chris
  20. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!)
  21. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!)
  22. G’day NOPE NOPE NOPE ( sorry didn’t push submit button and didn’t notice till today)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.