Everything posted by Martian5
- albert is 8 Months Smoke Free!!!!
-
Just signed up
Awesome way to go Jack!!!
-
Saturday 1 st December 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!! Especially on my birthday -- and to think it is smoke free, always wanted to be smoke free on my birthday!!!
-
One Question
Boo well said, thank you for posting this. You made the process of quitting "real" and we all need to realize is that if we make it through each day no matter the challenges that we are indeed successful in are quits and that we must focus on this!!!
-
Friday 30th November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
-
Today
Great, I love this Wantsit you are starting to see the benefits. You are right it is not over yet but it is going to get better and it is going to get somewhat easier. Good for you -- sleep good tonight!!!
-
Thursday 29th November 2018
^^^^^ Hope all will be better for the next day but at least the NOPE can carry you forward!!!!
-
Thursday 29th November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
- Farmgirl is 11 Months Smoke Free!
- Notsmokinjo is 1 Year Smoke Free Today!!!
-
Wednesday 28 th November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
-
Tuesday 27 th November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
-
How are ya all doing with your Xmas shopping ????
Being retired now I focus more on the family thing and the reason for the season. My gift to the family is that I always cook the holiday dinners though I still get the grandchildren a thing or two. As to Black Friday, many years ago I worked for Wal-Mart. If you think it is chaos and insanity on the customers side you should be on the customer service side -- never again will I work it or will I partake in it, I desire to keep my sanity.
-
I keep failing PLEASE help!!
Leon welcome aboard. Please go over the site and educate yourself about this addiction. The knowledge will greatly assist you as start this journey. There are good people here that will help you the best that they can with advice and experience ( we have all gone thru this so we have ways of helping you with the craves). Take the plunge, pledge NOPE daily, and come here for all sorts of advice and fun -- it can be done.
-
Whispers is 3 YEARS smoke free!
Fantastic job on the 3 years whispers -- Congrats!!!!
-
Monday 26th November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
-
Whats your favorite poem?
Stewie thanks for everything, you have been one of the strong ones here and have helped my quit immensely. You will be missed.
- Parsley is 3 Months Smoke Free!
-
Sunday 25th November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
-
Saturday Poll: Peas of Beans
I am all for the green beans, especially when simmered with onions, broth, and bacon --- just love it!!!
-
RhinoDragon is 1 month smoke free!
Awesome job on the first month down Rhino -- Your are moving strong now. Congrats and make sure you take time to celebrate today -- you deserve it!!!
-
Saturday 24th November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are doing good Cbdave
- BKP is 3 YEARS smoke free!
- MLMR is 3 months smoke free!
-
Friday 23rd November 2018
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!