Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. They very similar @WeegieWoman, i got stuck on a level and it told me to log into Facebook and ask for help from friends but I ditched fb a while back so no chance I was getting sucked back into that again.. So found me a new game.. ?
  2. Ocht, your kiddin, I blew my chance, I've just finished stickin amethyst on my crown in anticipation, it's out in the sun (yes glorious sun) drying the noo... What am I going to do now.... I feel a draw to the salted caramel kk as a booby prize ????
  3. Mount Pleasant
  4. Soggy cardboard. (That's what I'm having for dinner!!)
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zeeerroooooo
  6. I'll have a wee look at the app Weegie.. Yep no krispy Kreme salted caramel this week..and need to watch at work my break is quite early so have lunch about 11 then by time I'm coming home about 3 I am totally starvin so was either buyin a sandwich or something tasty from greggs (ended up having 2 lunches) or gettin a coffee & doughnut, where as before a coffee and a fag or 2 would have done just fine..!!
  7. Steel Sapphire
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  10. Thanks Jo.. just need to get into the way of being more aware of what I put in my gub.. Now off to see what's in my coffee, are there even any calories in coffee?? Oh and haven't had a doughnut since last Tues had melon on Fri instead (Not quite the same) ** @notsmokinjo, your back..???
  11. I should add for anybody reading this who is thinking of quitting or is in early stages of quit and reading this worries them, this was not my I intention .. I am 5ft7" (I was 5ft 7.5 but apparently I'm shrinking..!!) I am still within recomended guidelines for my weight, I have just never had to watch what I eat and have been way, way overeating all the wrong things kidding myself I need it to keep my quit when I honestly don't, quitting smoking was the best decision I have ever made and nothing will make me go back to it..?
  12. Thanks everybody for the great advice.. I've started with the water already as I didn't realise that my gallons of coffee a day do not count as fluid intake..!! ?(I now run to the loo every 5 mins, more exercise yay) Not going down the road of a diet as I know I couldn't stick to it, the mere thought of denying myself sets me up to fail, learned that one the hard way with my many quits...!! so will work my way to changing my eating habits .. just trying to work this calorie thing out but it's got me baffled.. My chewy sweeties, the ones my brain think I need to keep my quit say Energy 1387kj/327kcal fat 3.2g per 100g and a 37g pack does that mean if I eat a whole pack I'm using roughly 150calories or am I way off mark ??
  13. Oooww I'm late to the question but am of no use anyway as all I've got to add is... We have a Queen..?????
  14. Hahah I was addicted too, then I got my new phone and it recommended cookie jam.... well what can I say.. all in again .haha
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Sheesh.. thanks very much for your concern for a fellow quitter..!!! -1
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17... I'm trying to catch some much needed vitamin D here, so can we put the game on hold for a wee bitty...?
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  18. Shops
  19. quasquicentennial
  20. Shot to sh*t
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    Oh shoot, hell yeah that's true.. TNP skipped breakfast this morn
  22. Gotta be twix Wine gums or fruit pastilles
  23. Puppy.. (I've never been starred out before not sure how I feel about it..?)
  24. Whinger Grass
  25. ^^^ but which one....^^^ Timbits

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.