Question from the kid for those in the know... Britskis

notsmokinjo

Why wont the Queen step down.... my answer (cos her sons too much of a looser to be king, she's hoping he does first then she can step down and give it to Wills) was clearly insufficient because... "I think you should ask those internet people from England, they will know your just stupid".... yay me...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I Carnt answer your question...I don't know...and I don't think she will. My intake...

Charles is not the most popular guy on the planet ...this nation loved Lady Diana...and Comilla will be his Queen...

I Personally think William should take over...he's young,and is very much his mother's son...the people like him...

Just my thoughts..

• Like 2

I don't follow the royals closely, but rumours here (emphasize rumours because the tabloid press is not dependable).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4232919/queen-to-abdicate-and-make-charles-king-in-all-but-name-in-secret-palace-plan-for-monarchs-retirement/

Talks about legislation to grant Charles full power of reign while the Queen is still alive. I'm not sure whether abdicaton has issues associated with it.

There's little doubt in my mind that Charles will reign.

• Like 2

Ocht, your kiddin, I blew my chance, I've just finished stickin amethyst on my crown in anticipation,  it's out in the sun (yes glorious sun) drying the noo... What am I going to do now.... I feel a draw to the salted caramel kk as a booby prize ????

• Haha 1

Nooooo!!!! 

Step back from the salted caramel. 

I'm sure you will get a chance to wear your amethyst crown ? sometime soon. Think you may need to move but I reckon Queen Fluffy of Fife has a ring to it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Oh yes slippy I can do Fife I'm packing me bags as we speak,  not got much to pack as can't get ma bahookie into most of ma clothes, couldn't get ma shorts on today (well I could get them on, I just couldn't bring button and button hole together..!!) so had to cut the legs off me leggings, thank Gawd I was only pottering about the garden...haha ☺? oh and on a serious note some dirty B has broken into my house and has taken a shrink ray to all my knickers.. !!!!????????

When I am Queen I'll be off with their heads...?

• Haha 5

On 4/30/2018 at 11:05 AM, Wee fluffy me said:

Ocht, your kiddin, I blew my chance, I've just finished stickin amethyst on my crown in anticipation,  it's out in the sun (yes glorious sun) drying the noo... What am I going to do now.... I feel a draw to the salted caramel kk as a booby prize ????

I'm just now seeing this ^^^^^whole conversation about your amethyst crown/imminent Queendom.

It was a complete coincidence I found you an amethyst tiarra last night.

I was looking for 'nine, purple'

and who could resist a tiarra with 9 amethysts for your 9 month ?

Funny about syncronicity. 

All Hail ! Happy Beltane, Queenly one.

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1